Friday, October 13, 2017

jumaat

hello, aku tak sempat blogging posts untuk rabu dan khamis.
kegigihan bertahan literally like one day? lol. i was busy with work and meetings.
tapi tak apa, berusaha sedaya mungkin.

"berapa banyak saving sebulan kau simpan?"
my parents asked me this question yesterday.
honestly, i don't have any saving.
i spend all my money on travel.
as i continuously planning "my-next-trip" every month, so i allocate probably half of my income on that.

to my defense, what is the point of saving if i die next year, have lot of money but unable doing things i like because of "i-need-to-save-money-for-the-future". then my brilliant mak argued, "bila kau dah nak mati, kau cari ilmu bukan cari dunia!" she has been nagging me about going to quran classes since forever. die, all my arguments just die. haha.

So, yeah, let save money shall we? save some money for emergency and for akhirat. yeah, let do this!

p/s: mani, pedi, facial are important ok? budget for that remained as before. sekian.

No comments: